4.9 out of 5.
Find out about allergens and some important considerations for avoiding cross-contamination in the workplace.
This eLearning provides a foundational understanding of allergens, some of the major risks in a food manufacturing environment, and what you can do to help prevent cross-contamination in your workplace.
Learners will be able to:
- Have an introduction to allergens and how different people are affected
- Learn more about the requirements for food manufacturers and retailers
- Explore how to prevent cross-contamination at all stages of the food supply chain
- Find out how the risk of cross-contamination can be reduced through good hygiene, PPE and effective cleaning
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training