An interactive and engaging online course on angry customers for employees.
This course covers
- how adult-adult interactions aid problem resolution
- how to avoid parent/child responses by guiding the relationship through a positive process to achieve resolution
- avoiding an emotional response and remain calm in challenging situations
- complaints and following them up thoroughly to complete resolution
How it works
This CPD Certified course on dealing with angry customers forms part of our Leadership & Management and our Business Skills series and allows delegates to learn strategies necessary to defuse anger as they work on resolving the issue and build an adult-adult, problem-solving approach – often in an emotionally charged situation.
To allow staff members to become effective at dealing with angry customers, this course highlights the importance of the need to understand the viewpoint from both sides. Also, that the angry customer is expressing their concerns about the company and not about them as an individual. How your staff respond can make the difference between a customer who feels satisfied with the resolution and one who never wants to use your business again.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training