Maintaining a professional, calm approach when faced with angry customers can be challenging. Learners will find out how to defuse anger as you go through the process of resolving the issue, and how to achieve an adult-to-adult, problem-solving approach in the face of emotion.
This course covers
- Certain actions can trigger unproductive behaviours. Learn what to avoid and how to work to keep things on an even keel.
- How not to take the anger personally
- How to follow a customer resolution process without getting rattled
How it works
This CPD Certified course on dealing with angry customers forms part of our Leadership & Management and our Business Skills series and allows delegates to learn strategies necessary to defuse anger as they work on resolving the issue and build an adult-adult, problem-solving approach – often in an emotionally charged situation.
To allow staff members to become effective at dealing with angry customers, this course highlights the importance of the need to understand the viewpoint from both sides. Also, that the angry customer is expressing their concerns about the company and not about them as an individual. How your staff respond can make the difference between a customer who feels satisfied with the resolution and one who never wants to use your business again.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training