4.9 out of 5.
Change is generally challenging for people – we like what we consider to be familiar and safe. There is a wariness about doing something new or in a different way. It can be disruptive and cause anxiety among those affected.
These courses will enable managers to apply practical steps and best practice for leading others through change initiatives, and employees will learn to be ‘change-ready’ and able to contribute effectively to change projects led by others.
The courses have been written with different audiences in mind, and learners should only complete one of the courses – depending on their job role.
Change leadership – for managers
- How change affects people
- Building resilience in others
- Lead on change initiatives within their organisation
- The key stages to a successful change programme
- Explain what change leadership entails
- Effectively communicate about change to their team(s)
Dealing with change – for employees
- Identify the key stages for adapting to change
- Share tips for improving resilience in the face of uncertainty
- Describe how change can create opportunities and the benefits of being change-ready
- Explain how to stay motivated and play a positive role in change initiatives
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- Engaging and interactive online training
- Personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- Variable playback speed
- Choice of 100 languages
- Downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- Learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- Accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training