An interactive and engaging online course on coaching skills for managers and team leaders.
This course covers
- the difference between learner and coach centred behaviours
- how to help learners work out their own solutions?
- new tips on coaching skills that would take your team to the next level
- the difference between learner and coach centred techniques
- learner centred behaviours to “pull” the process forward – showing understanding, drawing out through questioning, helping the learner work out their own solutions, asking the learner for feedback
- coach centred behaviours to “push” the process forward – giving advice, sharing experiences, giving feedback, stating expectations
- what skills need to be developed to become a great coach
How it works
Coaching has become an essential ingredient of leadership required to produce the best teams in the workplace. Only a great leader can be a great coach! This eLearning training course is designed to help managers and team leaders achieve great results through effective coaching skills.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training