An interactive and engaging online course on communicating performance expectations for employees.
This course covers
- effective ways of communicating performance expectation
- learning how to ensure that set objectives are understood
- understanding the importance of setting clear expectations to manage performance effectively
- describing the specific outcomes you seek to achieve during an expectation/objective setting meeting
- the benefits to the manager and employee of following the process
- Implement the process, ensuring understanding is clear throughout
How it works
Learn the skills of strategic communication and communicate performance expectations positively and clearly. Communicating performance expectations effectively ensures that you and your colleagues have a shared understanding of objectives, priorities and success criteria.
This online performance management course forms a part of our Leadership & Management series and equips delegates with the strategic communication skills necessary to actually achieve expectations and how to check that you have a shared understanding of your organisation’s objectives, priorities and success criteria.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training