An interactive and engaging online course on conducting a performance review for employees.
This course covers
- how to handle performance review professionally and in a constructive manner
- how to reward employees
- how to recognise employee effort
- the purpose of a formal performance review and your role as the reviewer
- the structure and flow of reviews throughout and how to avoid common review pitfalls
- praising and recognising performance effectively
- bringing reviews to a constructive close
How it works
This course helps to ensure that the review process is treated as an integral aspect of the business infrastructure that can be tied directly to the company’s overall productivity and success.
It is vital that managers conducting performance reviews are able to evaluate general performance and measure progress efficiently and fairly. Delegates are encouraged to develop well-structured performance reviews that provide positive acknowledgment and necessary coaching and feedback as well as confidently and productively addressing areas that are in need of improvement. Learners are also encouraged to identify plans for professional development and training that will further support career progression of staff members.
This online managing performance course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps managers review the effectiveness of staff performance in terms of mutual goals and priorities.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training