An interactive and engaging online course on the Criminal Finances Act for employees.
This course covers
- what tax evasion is
- awareness of what staff must and must not do in the workplace
- the offences created by the Act
- what the requirements of the Act are
- some of the key terms used in the Act
- exploring warning signs of possible tax evasion
- the six principles of reasonable prevention procedures
- the importance of reporting suspected tax evasion and the possible consequences of failing to report
How it works
This is a significant change from prior law under which organisations could only be found liable for criminally facilitating tax evasion if the most senior members of the organisation – typically the board of directors – were aware of the facilitation. This means that all employees now need to be aware of their individual responsibilities when it comes to financial compliance.
This course is appropriate for anyone working in or for UK organisations.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training