An interactive and engaging online course on customer service essentials for employees.
This course covers
- Understand the impact of poor customer service on business and public sector organisations
- Understand the benefits to you of providing outstanding customer service
- Be able to identify your connection to the organisation’s customers
How it works
Do you know the difference between good and outstanding customer service? Are you able to assess the long-term value of your customers? Learn how to evaluate the true impact of poor and good customer service on your customers and your organisation.
This highly engaging, interactive online training course is the perfect introduction to anyone who may be new to a customer services role. Video scenarios place the learner at the heart of some potentially challenging situations and it is up to them to decide what they would do if they were in the role of Customer Services assistant.
Multiple choice questions also help the learner decide the best course of action in any situation.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training