An interactive and engaging online course on customer service knowledge and attitudes for employees.
This course covers
- Features and benefits of your products and services and the sector you operate in
- Your organisation’s systems and services
- Your team’s strengths and weaknesses
- Your competitors’ products, systems and promotions
How it works
Everyone in a customer service role needs to know their products inside out to be able to give the customer the best service possible. Putting the customer’s needs first will ensure that the conversations you have with them are productive and successful.
Do you know why customers choose your products or services? Learn how to link the features and benefits of what you sell to your customer’s needs and always put the ‘customer first’ in your thinking, attitude and approach.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training