Research shows that a team that has a strong foundation of trust between its members and in their leader is more agile, more productive, more creative, more innovative, and more fun to work in.
This course covers
- Build trusting relationships between your team members, and between yourself and your team
- Accommodating different world views within a positive team culture
- Recognise how trust affects teamwork, participation, and cooperation
- Explore the basics of trust
- Understand how rapport affects team dynamics
- Help team members build rapport by understanding how individuals view the world
- Learn how to shape an existing culture to build team trust
How it works
Great teams are built on developing team trust and rapport. Our course explores the leader’s role in facilitating teamwork: from establishing ground rules and clear goals, to promoting trust and managing the team.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that are not coercive, threatening or manipulative.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training