An interactive and engaging online course on developing team trust for employees.
This course covers
- how to build a trusting co-operative team
- how you can change group culture to build team trust
- behaviours that build and destroy team trust
- how trust affects teamwork, participation and corporation
- how different world views can affect the ability of individuals to build trust
- how to facilitate team members in understanding each other’s world views
How it works
Great teams are built on developing team trust and rapport. Our course explores the leader’s role in facilitating teamwork: from establishing ground rules and clear goal, to promoting trust and managing the team.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that are not coercive, threatening or manipulative.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training