An interactive and engaging online course on display screen equipment (DSE) for employees.
This course covers
- setting up a workstation and working position to avoid risk of injury
- avoiding aches, pains and fatigue when working with DSE
- adopting a good posture and maintaining neutral wrist and arm position
- setting up and working safely with laptop computers
- using mobile technology safely
- tips for employees who “Hot-Desk”
- DSE assessments when working at home
How it works
As an employer you are legally required to provide Display Screen Equipment (DSE) training to all staff and anyone else who uses desktop or laptop computers (or even hand-held devices) at work.
Our RoSPA approved online course is interactive and engaging and provides a rapid solution that will help you meet your legal requirements and help your employees avoid the health issues related to working with DSE. Optionally you can combine this with our online risk assessment so you have a record of both learning and compliance.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training