4.9 out of 5.
An interactive and engaging online course on effective delegation for employees.
This course covers
- the benefits to you and your staff of delegation
- what tasks are suitable for delegation
- suitable candidates to delegate to
- different approaches to delegation
- an overview of the four elements of successful delegation
- how to set SMART objectives
- how delegated tasks should be managed
- feedback in a specific and constructive way
- good and bad practice in providing performance feedback
- effectively to others either as a manager or as a colleague
How it works
Delegation is a valuable skill when managing and working with others. To delegate effectively means being able to hand over responsibility for a task and feeling confident that the person you’re delegating to is set up to succeed. This course helps you get the most out of your time and empower those you work with to confidently take on extra responsibilities and opportunities.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training