An interactive and engaging online course on effective email for employees.
This course covers
- the nature of email, its strengths, weaknesses and why it causes the issues it does
- how our mnemonic IMPACT will help you write clear and effective emails that can be easily understood and acted on
- how powerful subject lines can work for you and your colleagues
- how to reduce everyone’s email overload
- the major pitfalls that cause problems with email
- techniques to help you get back control of your email
How it works
This email course is a must for organisations wishing to reduce email overload and improve productivity. Engage in Learning are pleased to be able to offer this Effective Email course – from email experts Emailogic – which covers everything you need to know about how to transform your use of email. People who complete this course save an average of 31 minutes a day on email and improve the clarity of their communication.
This course is also proven to reduces stress and increase productivity throughout the organisation.
- Write clear and effective emails that get the results you want – fast
- Reduce unnecessary copies which create email overload
- Use powerful subject lines for better clarity and response
- Avoid the pitfalls of cross-cultural communication
- Learn why never to send angry emails – or reply to them
Use our calculator to see what 31 minutes saving per person per day means for you: