An interactive and engaging online course on electrical safety for employees.
This course covers
- introduction to the injuries electric shocks can cause
- the safety measures that must be followed
- responsibilities for electrical health and safety
How it works
It is one of the most important responsibilities of any business owner to protect and educate their employees around electrical safety. Employees also need to be aware of the potential risk associated with electricity, and training is required to make sure they are safe at work.
Forming part of our range of Health and Safety courses, this short course is full of practical safety tips that are useful at home as well as work. Delegates are introduced to the injuries electric shocks can cause, the safety measures you need to follow to identify risk and avoid accidents alongside personal and organisational responsibilities for electrical health and safety.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training