Rated 4.9 out of 5.
Emotional intelligence is a skill that can be learned and will improve how we interact with others. Often, we react without taking the time to recognise and respond to our circumstances in the most appropriate way. This can mean missing opportunities and misunderstanding or misinterpreting the actions of others.
An organisation full of people effectively working with each other to deliver an organisation’s goals is highly desirable. And employees who can recognise when their emotions are taking over and can learn to control them are an asset.
Learners will be able to:
- Describe what EQ is and its relevance to them
- Explain practical skills for recognising and manage their emotions
- Work collaboratively and use their EQ to strengthen relationships
- Visualise how they would like to be perceived (and start to make it happen)
- Increase their awareness of others and their circumstances
- Begin honing their empathy skills
- Consider the importance of verbal and non-verbal clues
- Complete branching conversations by using their EQ
- Share with others EQ hints and tips and continue their development
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training