An interactive and engaging online course on evaluating performance for employees.
This course covers
- how to develop a performance oriented team
- how to set realistic targets
- how to support and engage your employees
- the key concepts of performance management
- the role performance management plays in motivation, engagement and high performance
- a performance management cycle, identifying the aims and significance of each element
- matching the cycle to individual and organisational goals to improve customer service and satisfaction ratings
How it works
Explore the pros and cons of different evaluation strategies so that you can evaluate someone’s performance fairly and accurately.
Stepping into a leadership role for the first time can be daunting. Our courses equip new leaders and managers with the knowledge and understanding to form and build high performing teams. Learn how to handle emotional or negative responses to your evaluation positively.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that are not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training