An interactive and engaging online course on first contact for employees.
This course covers
- the factors which combine to make a good first impression
- improving on your ability to deliver a good first impression
- how to dress appropriately for your role
- how to acknowledge and approach customers
- how to build a successful rapport with your customers
How it works
What first impression do you give when you first meet or speak to a customer? Here you’ll put yourself in your customer’s shoes and learn how to see yourself through their eyes. Discover how to make that vital good first impression and set the tone for a successful relationship.
This online training course will guide employees new to customer service through the reasons why making a good impression is key to a successful customer service experience.
Video scenarios place the learner in the scene and ask what they would do in each situation. This highly engaging online training course is a must for anyone who runs a small business or who employs staff in a customer facing role.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training