An interactive and engaging online course on freedom of information act for employees.
This course covers
- how to recognise an FOI request
- how to process simple, everyday requests, for example requests for information already published in leaflets and online
- who to pass complex requests onto
- what the Act means for the public sector employees and what their rights and responsibilities are
How it works
The Freedom of Information Act give the public rights to access certain information held by public authorities, such as local or national government. This course helps public sector employees understand what a Freedom of Information (FOI) request looks like, and what to do if they receive one.
If you work in the public sector you may be asked to share certain information from time to time. You will need to be confident that you know what to do when asked to share or provide information, and what types of information you should not share.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training