An interactive and engaging online course on giving and receiving feedback.
This course covers
- how to frame constructive feedbacks
- using feedbacks to develop and improve staff performance
- identifying constructive and negative feedback, understanding the impact of each
- how to frame feedback constructively and be able to adapt to each individual
- encouraging self-discovery and problem solving
- how to approach receiving feedback in a calm and positive manner
How it works
Harness the skills of framing and delivering feedback constructively with this online training for employees. Do you know what impact you have when delivering feedback? Learn how to frame feedback constructively and use it to develop individuals and improve performance, motivation and engagement with this Giving and Receiving Feedback course.
This online performance management training course in giving and receiving feedback forms part of our Leadership & Management.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training