An interactive and engaging online course on goals & guidelines for high performance.
This course covers
- how to set the ground rules and agreements to promote effective team dynamics and achieve high performance
- how to set SMART goals and use them to motivate your team and track performance
- recognising how ground rules impact culture and team dynamics
- identifying and describing what kinds of interaction and processes need explicit ground rules
- acting positively when rules are broken to preserve collaboration and stop competition
- challenges to the culture to keep it dynamic and relevant
- the positive benefit of goals on individual and team performance
How it works
Stepping into a leadership role for the first time can be daunting. Learn how to develop a robust set of ground rules and operating agreements on which to build a strong team culture and how to set goals that inspire teams for high performance. Use the accompanying eBook or workbook to create your own team blueprint.
Our courses equip new leaders and managers with the knowledge and understanding to form and build high performing teams. Learn how to handle emotional or negative responses to your evaluation positively.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training