An interactive and engaging online course on handling questions for employees.
This course covers
- encouraging your audience to ask questions
- how to prepare for questions
- how to answer questions effectively
- using questions as an opportunity to tailor your presentation to audience needs
- preparing for questions and indicate that you are open to questioning
- planning when to answer questions
- the importance of valuing every question
- your understanding of the question, think before you speak, and answer as clearly as possible
- being sincere, admit if you do not have the answer
How it works
This online Handling Questions effectively course helps equip delegates with the skills necessary to ensure question and answer sessions meet those audience needs and deliver an effective bridge between their needs and your content. Learn how to encourage questions and explore how to prepare so you can respond effectively and with confidence.
Brainstorming possible questions is probably the most effective way of preparing. Ask yourself: “What would I be asking if I was sitting in the audience?”
There is a post test so you can check your knowledge and understanding as well as a downloadable eBook which contains tips to help you be fully prepared too.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training