An interactive and engaging online course on stress in the workplace for employees.
This course covers
- the stress cycle and how to break it
- signs of stress
- the general causes of stress
- the root causes of stress
- strategies to overcome stress
- what skills are required to improve stress
- choices about lifestyle
How it works
The main symptoms of work related stress may include: apathy, fatigue, loss of productivity, trouble concentrating and feelings of depression. Employers need to raise awareness in the workplace and employees need to be able to combat stress and this course is the perfect way to do just that.
This course helps employees and managers reduce workplace stress and will teach learners the skills necessary to combat it. It is RoSPA approved and is a fast and effective way to raise awareness of stress.
A series of scenarios offers practical actions and skill development to help take charge of stress. Stress relief in the workplace can result in increased performance from affected staff and an overall improvement in employee well-being.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training