An interactive and engaging online course on driving at work – economical driving for employees.
This course covers
- why economical driving matters and the impact of driving on the environment
- economical driving tips to reduce the financial and ecological cost of driving
- how to plan journeys to minimise the amount of driving done
- how to look after vehicles to minimise their impact on the environment
- fuel use and monitoring it
How it works
Economical driving helps both employers and employees by reducing the risk of accidents, minimising wear and tear on company vehicles and more efficient fuel costs.
Highly interactive and dynamic, this course brings the principles of economic driving to life, giving learners tips before and during a car journey that will save fuel, money and help the environment.
This online course forms part of our Health and Safety series and helps delegates with Health and Safety responsibility ensure that the training they receive is effective and delivered in a no nonsense way.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training