An interactive and engaging online course on fire safety for employees.
This course covers
- responsibilities for fire safety
- typical fire hazards and how to prevent or minimise the risks of fire
- fire signs
- fire exits, assembly points and evacuation procedures
- types of fire extinguisher, what fires they are best for and when they mustn’t be used
- how to respond appropriately upon discovering a fire
- identifying people who may need help to evacuate in event of a fire
How it works
Everyone in your organisation needs to know what to do if they see a fire, or if they need to evacuate the building in response to a fire alarm. Beginning with the fire triangle, the course moves through the hazards of fire, how to prevent it, what to do when you hear a fire alarm, and what to do if you’re first on the scene.
Fire safety training will help you fulfil your fire risk assessment strategy, and unlike other fire safety courses, this includes a free fire risk assessment template for offices and industrial premises!
The downloadable eBook allows delegates to assess the fire risks in their environment and to make a note of the evacuation procedures and fire exits. Fast-paced, highly interactive and engaging, this fire safety training course alerts learners to fire hazards and prevention, evacuation signs and procedures, what to do when a fire alarm sounds – and how to react when first on the scene of a fire.
Forming part of our range of Health and Safety courses, this short course is full of practical safety tips that are useful at home as well as work. Delegates are introduced to the injuries fires can cause, the safety measures you need to follow to identify risk and avoid accidents alongside personal and organisational responsibilities for fire safety.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training