Rated 4.9 out of 5.
Hybrid working is here to stay and is now popular in many companies, with many people doing a mixture of working from home and going into the office. Research shows that most people welcome this change from regular travel to and working in an office.
Flexible working has the potential to result in a better work/life balance, but it can also blur the line between work and personal life so you never switch off.
These courses are split into two bite-sized courses and will help you make hybrid working work for both you and your employees. We recommend that managers take both courses.
- Identify the benefits and considerations of hybrid working
- Learn how to work productively
- How to get a good work/life balance
- Manage your wellbeing now and into the future
- Thrive in your work
- Learn best practice management
- How to get the most from your team
- Spot wellbeing issues in their team
- Identify practices that do or don’t work for the business
- Successfully lead a hybrid team
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- Engaging and interactive online training
- Personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- Variable playback speed
- Choice of 100 languages
- Downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- Learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- Accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training