An interactive and engaging online course on improving group dynamics for employees.
This course covers
- how you can help every member of your team to make their best contribution regardless of their seniority or cultural preferences
- learning to improve your team’s ability to collaborate by improving internal relationships
- recognising and finding value in the different roles of your team members
- recognising an individual’s reaction to group culture and dynamics
- questioning skills and empathy to help all members of the team to contribute fully
- the team’s culture to identify how to improve team performance
- identifying the level of cohesion and collaboration within the group
- identifying different team roles and plan how to use them positively to improve team performance and cohesion
How it works
Improve your team’s dynamics by developing your own communication skills, team collaboration, and managing individual’s behaviours within a team setting. Use the eBook to create your team improvement and development plan.
In this eLearning course, you will explore how group dynamics can affect individual performance and learn how to help your team members contribute and participate. See how to improve your team’s ability to collaborate by improving internal relationships and finding value in the different roles team members adopt.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training