An interactive and engaging online course on influencing in meetings for employees.
This course covers
- how to speak in meetings and achieve results
- how to influence others successfully
- how to set realistic expectations and goals for your meetings
- how to engage others in a meeting
- making a positive impact by deciding on your purpose and planning your participation
- participating fully and helping others to participate
- follow up after the meeting
- practice your personal communication skills positively
- build on the contribution of others, observe and respond to others
How it works
This is one in a series of courses designed to assist you when influencing others. Part of the Leadership and Management series, this course focuses on meetings and examines how to use your personal influence to ensure that the meetings you host or attend are worthwhile and productive, every time.
Meetings can be unproductive and a waste of time if not managed well. Effective management of meetings can be an opportunity for you and other participants to generate change that would take the organisation to the next level.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training