An interactive and engaging online course on international fraud bribery and corruption for employees.
This course covers
- the definitions of fraud, corruption and bribery
- the key steps of dealing with facilitation payments
- how our procurement policy protects the organisation and employees from corruption
- whether a payment, gift or hospitality might constitute a bribe
How it works
This anti bribery online course defines key terms and concepts, introduces you to anti bribery procedures, policies and responsibilities and outlines best practice in typical situations your organisation could encounter.
Bribery and corruption are found in all countries. They hurt the poor disproportionately, undermine economic growth and are a barrier to poverty alleviation and good governance.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training