IR35 tax rules will be introduced in April 2021, requiring most organisations in the UK to consider the employment status of the contractors they use.
This course looks at what organisation’s need to do to determine whether IR35 rules apply and how to make sure they adhere to the rules.
It goes through HRMC’s key status tests for assessing whether a relationship is ‘inside’ or ‘outside’ of IR35 and what organisations should do next.
This course covers:
- Why do I need to know about IR35?
- What does ‘inside’ and ‘outside’ IR35 mean?
- What is an ‘Employment Status Determination’
- Who has to be assessed?
- How do I check employment status?
- What are key status tests?
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training