An interactive and engaging online course on preventing money laundering for employees.
This course covers
- the process of money laundering and defines the associated key terms
- the offences under the key legislation: Proceeds of Crime Act, Terrorism Act and Money Laundering Regulations
- how to spot the risks and indicators in business
- ‘know your customer’ describing the different levels of due diligence including identification and verification
- when levels of risk mean enhanced due diligence is necessary
- what constitutes suspicious activity and list specific criteria
- the reporting of suspicious activity
How it works
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) are prevalent in the financial world. This CPD accredited online training course is packed with unique features designed to mitigate business risks associated with the laundering of money.
On 26 June 2017 changes were introduced in the UK to help prevent the laundering of money, and terrorist and organised crime financing. This is relevant to all business with financial dealings, those specialising in financial services, and most importantly to high value brokers, who accept cash.
If your business is covered by money laundering prevention laws, this training is a must to help ensure faster compliance by making you and your employees aware of the most vital aspects.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training