4.9 out of 5.
Practising mindfulness can help your employees stay composed and give them the best chance of overcoming challenges. The simple techniques and exercises covered in the courses can keep your team focused on what is important, help them feel more resilient, and protect them from burnout.
This is a suite of bitesize courses, each lasting 5-7 minutes, covering mindfulness with practical tips and techniques that can be tried out straight away.
The modules can be completed in any order.
This course covers:
- Mindfulness and you: Explore the benefits of mindfulness and living in the moment through practical techniques and exercises
- Feeling resilient: Discover how mindfulness can help you stay positive and resilient to setbacks and challenges
- Avoiding burnout: Manage your long term wellbeing through mindfulness techniques and stress management
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training