An interactive and engaging online course on monitoring performance for employees.
This course covers
- how to monitor without micromanaging
- how to observe and record staff performance
- some tips on managerial skills that would improve staff performance
- how to create a simple, sustainable system to build relationships, observe and document performance on an ongoing basis
- adapting your performance management style to the individual’s stage of growth and experience
How it works
Build a successful working relationship that allows monitoring staff performance without micromanaging, and learn how to adopt a strategic management style to fit the situation and individual. This performance management course explores the benefits of observing and recording performance data to achieve consistent performance improvement.
This online performance management course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and teaches delegates how to build a good working relationship that allows them to monitor staff performance without micromanaging. It equips learners with the skills and the knowledge to work with a strategic management style that changes to suit the situation and the individual. Further benefits of this course include learning skills and techniques necessary to systematically observe and record useful information that helps improve performance.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training