An interactive and engaging online course on PCI DSS for employees.
This course covers
- why the PCI DSS are vital in protecting both customers and your businesses
- what the responsibilities are of staff when dealing with credit or debit card payments
- how to accept credit card payment safely and securely
- what to do when things go wrong – and how to resolve them
- the consequences of breaching the Security Standards
- cyber security and physical security, what happens when things go wrong and best practice guidelines
How it works
If you or your employees handle credit or debit card payments, you will need to ensure that everyone is aware of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – or PCI DSS and their responsibilities around customer data and security. The standard is mandated by the card brands and administered by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council.
Using case studies and real life situations to explain how the payment card system works, the requirements of the standards on organisations that process credit or debit card payments and what you and your staff need to know to make sure that these types of payments are handled securely.
3 versions available: Full, Front Office or Back Office – choose the version that works best for your business, and also ensure that the right employees get the right training suitable for their own job roles.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training