An interactive and engaging online course on performance outcomes that motivate for employees.
This course covers
- the skill of motivating your team
- how to differentiate between equity and expectancy
- how rewards and recognition affect motivation and ensure they link fairly with performance standards
- outcomes and rewards which motivate and are linked to performance: timely, specific, personalised, appropriate and sincere
- how equity and expectancy affect motivation and team dynamics
How it works
Learn how to design performance outcomes that motivate rather than de-motivate your team. With an effective performance management strategy, you can target each person’s key motivation and explore the difference between equity and expectancy.
This online performance management training course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and equips delegates with the knowledge and the skills needed to design performance outcomes that motivate rather than demotivate your staff. Identify what motivates the people in your team and know the difference between equity and expectancy for an effective performance management strategy.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training