An interactive and engaging online course on planning a powerful presentation for employees.
This course covers
- the objective of the presentation
- understanding your audience
- how to meet your audience expectation
- how to handle questions
- awareness of what you seek to achieve and set clear objectives for your presentation
- developing a checklist to analyse the needs, attitudes and expectations of your audience
- maximising the opportunities available to you – location and length of presentation, key players attending
- making contingency plans for when things go wrong
- adopting the appropriate delivery style to suit your audience, objectives and venue
How it works
Every successful and engaging presentation starts with effective presentation planning. Learn how to set clear objectives, analyse your audience so you see things from their viewpoint, plan for the location and develop contingency plans.
This course on powerful presentation planning teaches delegates how to set clear objectives, analyse audiences to see things from their viewpoint, plan for the location and develop contingency plans for maximum impact.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training