An interactive and engaging mental health awareness course for managers.
This course covers:
- an outline of the most common conditions
- practical tips to look after the mental well-being of your staff
- implementing workplace adjustments to support mental health
- spotting the warning signs that employees may be struggling to cope
- offering guidance and advice on relevant issues
- tips to support employees back to full health and able to work productively again
Positive Mental Health Awareness for Employees
How it works
This interactive eLearning course is designed to raise awareness of mental health issues, helping managers and staff to support colleagues who are struggling at work while addressing the needs of the business.
Online training covers scenarios that staff may experience – such as telling their boss, improving their working environment and returning to work after an absence – to help raise awareness and reduce discrimination and stigma.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training