An interactive and engaging online course on preparing for a formal review for employees.
This course covers
- how to plan effectively before a review
- setting the right objectives
- ensuring your colleague is briefed before time
- scheduling time to prepare for formal reviews
- how to gather information in a systematic, objective manner
- prepare yourself and your staff emotionally
- how to shape the review agenda with effective goals which you share and agree
How it works
Make sure you are preparing for a formal review effectively and give yourself the best possible chance of success. Learn how to set objectives, gather information, brief your colleague, ensuring they also prepare well and manage the logistics.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused.
By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training