An interactive and engaging online course on preparing to lead a meeting for employees.
This course covers
- creating clear and smart objectives for your meeting
- creating an engaging agenda that would help you achieve your objectives
- how to get a meeting off on the right track
- setting realistic, action-focused meeting objectives
- inviting the right people
- planning the agenda to support the objectives
- booking a suitable venue
- distributing the meeting information
- planning how to facilitate everyone’s participation; arm yourself with appropriate tools and techniques
How it works
Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that not coercive, threatening or manipulative.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training