An interactive and engaging online course on rehearsing for your presentations for employees.
This course covers
- how to rehearse before presentations
- how to use visual aids and handouts
- fluent delivery
- rehearsing to improve your ease with visual aids, handouts and timings
- exploring your use of words and phrases for best impact
- experimenting with voice “colour”: speed, volume, tone and the power of the pause
- rehearsing in the same posture you plan to deliver, with your visual resources if appropriate
- rehearsing alone initially and then seek supportive feedback when you feel prepared
How it works
Create successful and effective presentations with this Rehearsing Presentations training course. Avoid failure with this online Rehearsing Presentations training course which helps delegates ensure they are able to rehearse effectively and prepare visual aids and handouts to impress.
This course helps ensure the right level of rehearsing and preparedness to develop the confidence to adapt presentations to the mood of the moment and move easily from a prepared script to make it even more interactive.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training