4.9 out of 5.
A shift towards remote working has been a growing trend with many adjusting how they work to help achieve a greater work/life balance. With COVID-19 requiring us all to socially distance, it’s also likely that working in a non-office environment is here to stay and digital communication will continue to be a key part of how we work together. This course focuses on the opportunities and considerations for a remote worker.
This way of working may be new and present a bit of a culture shock for some whilst for more experienced remote workers there is always more to learn. The course is therefore highly practical with tips that can immediately be put into practice to help you stay productive and get the most out of your day.
Learners will be able to:
- Define remote working
- Describe the benefits of remote working
- Explain how to manage the disadvantages of remote working
- Create a remote working environment that works for them
- Manage their work/life balance
- Get the most out of their working day
- Develop strong working relations with others
- Evaluate the pros and cons of technology/communication methods
- Share remote working hints and tips with colleagues
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training