An interactive and engaging online course on right to work for employees. This course has been updated to include new legislative changes due to Brexit.
This course covers
- Your responsibilities under the law
- Right to work rules following the Brexit transition period (from 1st July 2021)
- How to check the immigrations status of applicants
- Online/Manual checks: How to check settled or pre-settled status of applicants
- Acceptable documentation for applicants post-Brexit
- Examples you might encounter at work
- How to decide who needs a check and who does not
- Updates in acceptable ID
- Settlement status in those already living in this country
How it works
Employers must carry out the right to work check correctly – even if the applicant comes through a recruitment agency. Carrying out these checks correctly will protect your organisation from fines and penalties if you unintentionally employ an illegal worker.
This employment law course will help you understand your responsibilities under the law and show you how to carry out a right to work check. The course also takes you through some examples that you might encounter at work.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training