An interactive and engaging online course on safeguarding adults for employees.
This course covers
- the criteria of an ‘adult’ with care and support needs
- examples of the types of adult abuse
- the possible signs or indicators of abuse
- the process and procedures for responding, reporting and recording concerns about abuse and welfare of an adult
How it works
Our CPD accredited SOVA course, help all staff in the care services understand their duties and responsibilities. Using case study scenarios to illustrate national legislation and guidance, this course makes everyone’s roles and responsibilities for safeguarding clear. Best practices, clear criteria, examples and ‘what next’ questions help learners put the legislation in context for their own roles.
This Safeguarding adults training course is ideal for anyone working with vulnerable adults or in an environment where vulnerable adults are present. In addition, it is helpful for anyone who is responsible for writing a safeguarding policy for their club or organisation.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training