An interactive and engaging online course on safeguarding children for employees.
This course covers
- how to define a child in each region of the UK
- the types of child abuse and sexual exploitation
- how to recognise the possible signs or indicators of abuse
- best practice process and procedures for responding to disclosure of abuse
- how to report and record concerns about the abuse and welfare of a child
How it works
The issue of child protection was brought into sharp focus in 2003 after the publication of the Every Child Matters policy.
Child protection courses form an integral role in the compliance strategy for anyone working with children or in an environment where children are present. This CPD certified training course uses case study scenarios to illustrate national legislation and guidance and makes everyone’s responsibilities for safeguarding children clear. The course features best practices, clear criteria, examples and ‘what next’ questions to help learners put the legislation in context with their own situation.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training