An interactive and engaging online course on setting performance expectations.
This course covers
- how to monitor without micromanaging
- how to observe and record staff performance
- some tips on managerial skills that would improve staff performance
- how to create a simple, sustainable system to build relationship, observe and document performance on an ongoing basis
- adapting your performance management style to the individual’s stage of growth and experience
How it works
Learn how to define acceptable performance expectations and why setting performance targets for employees aligned to those standards is key to success. See how to use rewards and recognition to motivate and drive high performance.
This online managing performance course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and equips delegates with the skills and knowledge to define performance expectations and acceptable standards of performance for a job efficiently while setting performance objectives aligned to those standards. Learners also see how to use rewards and recognition appropriately to motivate and drive high staff performance.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training