An interactive and engaging online slips and trips training course for employees.
This course covers:
- identifying hazards in the workplace
- workplace safety law
- implementing measures to avoid accidents and injury at work
- effective slips, trips and falls risk assessment
“An estimated 31% of workplace injuries are due to slips, trips and falls that can easily be avoided.”
How it works
Scenario-based exercises help learners identify the consequences of trip hazards, implement best practice, and comply with health and safety laws.
This eLearning is designed to provide awareness of the issues surround slips, trips and falls at work. Face-to-face training will provide the skills and knowledge required to implement the advice throughout your organisation.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training