An interactive and engaging online course on solving performance problems.
This course covers
- how to remain calm and professional when dealing with performance issues
- how to manage your relationship with staff when things go wrong
- identifying the triggers for adult/child/parent behaviour and guide towards adult-adult interactions
- adopting a systematic and positive problem solving approach to frame productive meetings
- managing denial and emotional responses effectively
- the consequences of no or low improvement
- the importance of regular monitoring in sustaining performance improvement
How it works
Being skilled in solving performance problems is a great way to manage your relationships on an adult basis when things get tough and to be able to deal with performance issues in a calm, consistent and systematic way. Learn to respond constructively to denial or emotional responses.
This online performance management training course in solving performance problems forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates maintain a healthy, problem-solving relationship and ensures the skills necessary to diagnose, plan review solutions and methods of putting this training into practice.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training