An interactive and engaging online course on stage presence for employees.
This course covers
- how to use gestures and body language
- staying calm and confident during presentations
- the importance of proper rehearsal and preparation before presentations
- conveying confidence with your posture and dress
- employing movement, gesturing and your body language to express your message with sincerity
- handling your visual aids, notes and handouts with confidence
- gaining control of your nerves
- rehearsing thoroughly and effectively
How it works
Improve your presentation skills and your stage presence to build an effective bridge between your content and your audience.
Delivering your content through an engaging and captivating presentation requires a lot of preparation and work. This course allows delegates to know which is most important – what you say, how you say it or how you look. Find out how to use movement, gestures and body language to get your point across and get equipped with the skills needed to harness any nerves to help deliver a great presentation.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training