4.9 out of 5.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Plan (HACCP) has been widely adopted and a key part of food safety law within the European Union, the USA and many other countries.
This practical course covers the preliminary steps and principles required to implement a HACCP. Get an overview of the 5 preliminary steps and the 7 principles required to create your plan.
Learners will find out:
- What HACCP is and how to implement a HACCP plan
- What goes into a HACCP plan
- The prerequisites necessary before your plan can be created
- What the five preliminary steps are
- What the seven principles for writing a HACCP plan are
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training