An interactive and engaging online course on using words and voice effectively.
This course covers
- the importance of pitch, pace and voice variation
- skills in personalising presentations
- engaging your audience through emotion
- understanding how to create impact with stories, examples and anecdotes
- ensuring the story or example is relevant to your key messages
- practicing delivery to ensure it is polished and convincing, personalise the example to make it your own
- building tension and suspense
- creating colour with your voice through pace, pitch, pronunciation and use of pauses
How it works
Bring your message alive by using techniques such as anecdotes, analogies and quotes to personalise your delivery to your audience. Find out how to vary your tone, pitch, pace and pauses to build emotion into your presentation and keep your audience engaged.
Delivering effective oral presentations involves what you say, how you say it and everything the audience can see about you and this course will allow you to maximise all three components to help deliver a refined presentation and maintain audience engagement.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training