4.9 out of 5.
An interactive and engaging online course on whistleblowing for employees.
This course covers
- what whistleblowing is and what steps you may need to take to make a disclosure
- when it may be appropriate to disclose internally
- when a public disclosure may be the best course of action
- what protection whistleblowers may expect under the law
“The employee who, in the public interest, has the independence of judgement and the personal courage to challenge malpractice or illegality is a kind of public hero.”
How it works
This online training course gives a general overview of whistleblowing in business. A whistleblower is the term given to a person who reports wrongdoing – usually within a large organisation – and this activity can be considered immoral, illegal or against the code of conduct.
You will look at what whistleblowing is, what may be included in a whistle blowing policy, what whistleblower protection exists under the law and what steps this person may take when exposing wrongdoing either internally or outside the organisation.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training